Ginger Davis Allman at The Blue Bottle tree has a great article! Take a look!
All brands of liquid clay can be used in many of the same ways. You can use any brand of liquid with any brand of polymer clay.
It’s excellent when used:
- as a bakeable glue to enhance the bond between clay pieces
- to soften crumbly clay
- with pigments to make a faux ceramic
- as a drizzle for polymer clay food miniatures
- and as a fixative for surface effects
- as a coating or clearcoat when you don't want to use varnish or other sealers
There are no products listed under this category.