Set includes 12 popular tools for the busy crafter: Including Bone Tool, Blade & Shell Tool, Ball Tool, Scallop & Comb Tool, Serrated & Taper Cones Tool, Taper Cones 5/6 Star, Bulbous Cone Tool, Flower/Leaf Shaper tool and more.
12 Piece Modeling Tool Set
with 24 different shape tools.
Extremely durable and virtually unbreakable. The completely seamless design ensures the cutters always hold their shape.
These cutters are great for use with food but as with all clay tools, once you use them for clay, don't use them with food ever again.
|Some of the tools included are
- Bone Tool - Ideal for thinning and smoothing the edges of leaves, flower petals and frills.
- Shell and Blade Tool - Ideal for creating simple embossed shell patterns and borders or for making the feet of animals.
- Ball Tool - An essential tool for flower modeling used to cup and shape leaves, petals and frills. The small size is ideal for creating detail on figures such as eye sockets, hands and ears.
- Scallop & Comb Tool - An essential modeling tool used to create features such as smiling or sad mouth, ears, eyebrows, etc. The comb end of this tool is ideal for marking and embossing a serrated design or pattern.
- Serrated and Tapered Cone Tool - Used to indent or emboss to create a cone shaped hollow; ideal for modeling fruits such as apples, etc. The serrated cone end created detailed and realistic throats when making a wide variety of flowers.
- Tapered Cones 5 & 6 Point Star Tool - This tool can be used as a simple star embosser. Also ideal for creating centers of five or six petal flowers or petal dividers.
- Bulbous Cone Tool - An extremely versatile tool that can be used to hollow or emboss a variety of shapes. Wonderful when used as a frilling tool.
- Flower/Leaf Shaper Tool - This tool is offten referred to as a Dresden Tool. Use the back of the tool to smooth and flute.
- and more!!