Shop by Category
Liquid Clay Videos
Ginger Davis Allman at The Blue Bottle tree has a great article! Take a look!
All brands of liquid clay can be used in many of the same ways. It’s excellent when used:
- as a bakeable glue to enhance the bond between clay pieces
- to soften crumbly clay
- with pigments to make a faux ceramic
- as a drizzle for polymer clay food miniatures
- and as a fixative for surface effects
- as a coating or clearcoat when you don't want to use varnish or other sealers
You can use any brand of liquid with any brand of polymer clay.
Now take a look at the videos I've gathered for you to get more information and inspiration!