Understanding your Poly Clay Play Account
To get into your account, click sign in found at the top of the page. From there you will see various tabs. If you don't have an account yet, from that page you can click Create an Account to get it set up.
If you are signed in, while you shop, you can always get back to your account details by clicking Account at the top of the page.
When you sign into your account, you can see information about Orders you have placed.
You can click on the order number to see more information about that order.
Here is an explanation of the various status terms for your orders:
- Awaiting Payment - Your payment has not been received.
- Awaiting Fulfillment - We are busy gathering all the fun stuff you ordered.
- Awaiting Items for Shipment or Partially Shipped - Some of your items may or may not have shipped already. If some have, they will be shown. Items that were out of stock are on their way to us and will ship to you as soon as possible.
- Completed - If you only ordered Download Items, your order is completed. You can click the down arrow to open and download the file(s).
- Shipped - Your complete order has shipped. You can see tracking numbers if they are available.
- Cancelled - For some reason your order has been cancelled. If you think this is a mistake, please send a note.
- Refunded - All or a portion of your order has been refunded.
Click to see the address we have on file for you. You may have more than one. You can edit or delete any address in your account. If you have more than one address and it is a duplicate, this may have happened if you started an order but didn't complete it. Please delete any duplicates.
Note: Poly Clay Play will never share or sell any of your information!
Did you know you can set up one or more wish lists? That way, as you shop, you can put things on your list you want to be sure and get now or in the future. You can also share your list with family and friends if they want to know what they can get for you.
To set it up, click Wish List. Name the list. If you want to create a list for your family to let them know what you want for your birthday, you could name that list Birthday. Be sure to click Share Wish List to be able to share it with them. When you are shopping, be sure you have selected the Wish List you want to add items to. Then, when you are looking at the details about an item, you will have the option to add the item to your cart or add it to the wish list you are signed into.
You can always delete items in your list or delete whole lists. You can always come back and edit the list to be able to share it or not.
Did you get interrupted and then couldn't remember something you looked at? Click recently viewed to see the most recent items you have looked at.
Here's the place you can edit your account information such as your email address and your password.